Friday, August 23, 2019

Listening English Exercise #1 Simple Present VERB :TO BE

AUDIO - https://youtu.be/es6wltF77xA

Listening Simple Present ( I am, I am not) EXERCISE 1

1. _____________ from Brooklyn, New York.
2. _____________ my teacher.
3. _____________ a beautiful day today.
4. _____________ in church right now.
5. _____________ thirty seven years old
6. _____________ cold.
7. _____________ so lucky.
8. _____________ from China.
9. Concetta _________ in the park.
10. My grandparents _________ old.

Answers below
















Answers
1. I am from Brooklyn, New York.
2. She is  my teacher.
3. It is a beautiful day today.
4. I'm not in church right now.
5. He is thirty seven years old
6. We aren’t cold.
7. They are  so lucky.
8. It's from China.
9. Concetta isn’t in the park.
10. My grandparents aren’t old.


No comments:

Post a Comment